dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Fun facts ...

A new survey revealed that two of the requests most frequently heard by cabin crew are "please can you open the window?" and "can you show me to the showers?" However, some requests have been even stranger. Here are the top seven funniest requests from passengers in-flight with Virgin Atlantic:

1. Please can I have a cup of tea and book a massage for my Barbie doll?
2. Can you take my children to the playroom?
3. Please could you fix my hair?
4. I have dropped my glass eye, please could you help me find it?
5. Could you turn the engines down because they are too noisy?
6. Is there a McDonald’s onboard?
7. Please can the captain stop the turbulence?



If you have any funny requests from your own experience, please feel free to comment!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten